- I ask for a 30% deposit for your retreat so that I can secure the best accommodation and experiences for you. If you do need to cancel your retreat once it’s booked, this deposit is not refundable.
- If you need to cancel your place on the retreat more than 90 days before the start date, I will refund any payments made, less the 30% deposit.
- In the event that we don’t have the minimum number of participants for the retreat, it will be cancelled. You will have at least 2 months notice if this happens and 100% of the deposit will be returned to you.
- If you need to arrive late to the retreat or leave early I’m afraid that I don’t offer credit for the time missed.
- In the case that you have no choice but to cancel your retreat, I’m happy to accept someone else to take your place.
- The published itinerary is a guide and I reserve the right to make changes in the case of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances that might occasionally arise. If that happens, it’s my commitment to replace the advertised itinerary with an experience of equally exceptional quality.
Depending on when you cancel, cancellation fees may apply.
- To reserve your spot in the retreat a 30% non-refundable booking fee is required at the time or within 24 hours of our receiving of the signed booking confirmation form.
- I will confirm with you when I’ve received your deposit by email following receipt in our designated bank account.
Full payment for your booking is required no later than 9 weeks before departure (unless otherwise specified). Failure to make payment within this time will result in you losing your booking and your deposit. If you book 9 weeks prior to the retreat the full payment for the retreat is required at the time of booking.
How to Pay
Payments can be made online through our automated booking system, with debit or credit card. We can not accept credit/debit card details by email as this is not a secure payment method.
Guests must have adequate travel insurance to cover the retreat activities.
Please note, even if you have private health insurance in Greece or your respective Country of residence, it is unlikely that this insurance will cover overseas trips such as the retreats offered by Taxidiotis.
It is your responsibility to organize suitable travel and health insurance. Although we strongly encourage you to do so, you acknowledge that Taxidiotis is not in the business of providing insurance products and cannot be held liable if your failure to arrange suitable insurance coverage leaves you exposed, medically, financially or otherwise.
Photo / Video Release Form
You hereby grant Taxidiotis the right and permission to use photographic material & video in which you are featured and are taken during the course of the retreat. Taxidiotis holds the right to use/republish / copyright, etc. this material for advertising and promotional purposes. You hereby release and discharge Taxidiotis from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the photographs and video footage, including without limitation any and all claims for libel or invasion of privacy.